2010 North America Regional Meeting
The North American regional meeting of the IASC had as its theme “capturing the complexity of the commons” reflecting the increasing efforts to understand commons over time at multiple levels of scale. The goal is to foster more discussion and collaboration especially among North American researchers working on commons from an interdisciplinary point of view.
The conference is interdisciplinary and open to any individual interested in common-pool resources and common property issues. It is aimed at encouraging the discussion on the conference topics among researchers and practitioners living in North American or elsewhere. This should result in a stronger research network and an enhanced exchange of experiences primarily among North American researchers and students working on the Commons and also with scholars elsewhere.
- Date - September 30 - October 2, 2010
- Location - Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Chair/Host - The Center for the Study of Institutional Diversity
- Theme - Capturing the Complexity of the Commons
- Paper Archives: Conference papers at the Digital Library of the Commons
- Conference Videos