Posted March 23, 2015
A practicum in natural science, social science, law, and policy for professionals, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates AT THE DUKE MARINE LAB, BEAUFORT NC
• Apply fundamental concepts of conservation biology and policy
• Understand strategies used to protect biodiversity
• Analyze key concepts of social science and law involved in conservation
• Effecting change, understanding process
• Mechanics of policy development
• Organizational behavior and misbehavior
• Negotiation dynamics
Posted March 16, 2015
Special feature - Challenges of critical institutionalism.
We kindly invite you to take a look at the table of contents at: http://www.thecommonsjournal.org
Our special issue section is dedicated to challenges of critical institutionalism, and was guest-edited by Frances Cleaver and Jessica de Koning.
Follow the discussion on the LinkedIn group page of the IJC.
Posted March 11, 2015
Welcome to the winter edition of The Commons Digest! In this issue we report on the Third IASC European Meeting held in Umeå, Sweden, providing a small taste of what was enjoyed by those in attendance. The issue begins with a letter and a reflection on forest management commons in Sweden from the conference chair Camilla Widmark. Anna Zachrisson and Annette Löf present a summary of the preconference workshop. This is followed with the presidential address by Leticia Merino.