Posted May 18, 2006
As part of the redesign of the IASCP website, we have implemented an online message board for IASCP members. Registration is free, and after registering members may discuss IASCP conferences, new publications, commons research, or any other topic related to the study of the commons. This would be an excellent forum for authors to post information about new and upcoming publications. The forum may be accessed by clicking on the Discussion Forum link in the navigation bar on the left of this page.
Posted May 12, 2006
5th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities January 12 - 15, 2007 Renaissance Ilikai Waikiki Hotel, Honolulu Hawaii, USA - Submission Deadline: August 23, 2006
Asia-Pacific Research Institute of Peking University University of Louisville - Center for Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods
Posted May 11, 2006
Funding initiative for multidisciplinary research - TECT: The Evolution of Cooperation and Trading - DEADLINE Thursday 8 June
Following agreement with funding bodies in Austria, the Czech Republic, Finland, France (CNRS, IRD), Germany (MPIs) , Hungary (OTKA), Iceland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States (NSF), the European Science Foundation is launching a first Call for Outline Proposals for collaborative research projects (CRPs) to be undertaken within the EUROCORES program “TECT”.
Posted April 10, 2006
1. Managing the Commons, IASCP 2004 Post-Conference Publications, edited by L. Merino and J. Robson.
2. Water Rights Reform: Lessons for Institutional Design edited by B. Bruns, C. Ringler, and R. Meinzen-Dick.
3. Renegotiating the Commons by Graham Marshall.
4. The book of abstracts from the 10th Biennial IASCP Conference in Oaxaca Mexico is available for purchase. Contact Michelle Curtain at iascp.indiana.edu for ordering information.
1. University of Victoria, Chair in Culture & Ecosystems at Risk