Add to Calendar
- Introduction of and database on Social-Ecological-Systems (SES) Framework
- Presentation of at least conceptual and theoretical developments by:
- Prof. Insa Theesfeld (MLU Halle): How to use the SES Framework to deal with two natural resources at the same time?
- Prof. Achim Schlütar (CMT Bremen): How to make use of the SES Framework as a deliberative tool in empirical work?
- Post-workshop: individual consutations for IASC members
Dedline for registration is August 20, 2019
For more information and registtration form follow this link